Mr W-J – Middlesex

  • Development & Bridging
  • 26/03/2020

We were approached by Mr W-J who had two exclusive development projects. One project required over £12m funding and the other project required circa £6m. When Mr W-J approached us planning had still not been fully granted but there were strong indications that planning would be passed in the very near future. Besides the planning issues, the main challenge was that the developer, although highly experienced, required 100% funding for the projects. Under normal circumstances and with the usual high-street Lenders, this would of course have been a “non-starter”. Having cultivated the ability to think differently and approach challenges in differing ways we were able to find an answer (a solution?), albeit for just one of the projects initially (?).

Being able to access the main funding, with added mezzanine (top-up) finance to 80% of the total land purchase and build cost, we were also able to approach some of our private investors who were happy to provide the remaining 20% funding. 100% funding is now in place and we now await planning to be accepted (?) – or – and planning permission has been achieved. (?)

Thankfully, with this experienced developer, Mr W-J was able to deliver all the information required in full and in an accurate and timely fashion, ensuring funding was delivered smoothly and fast-paced.

We’re here to help!

Whether you’re a new or existing customer, feel free to give us a call.

Apply now

Talk to our Customer Care team 0333 212 8557


I will always use Weston Financial moving forward. They helped me with finance and I'm now looking for them to deal with my insurances.

Sia Courier Ltd

The high street banks would not help. Weston Financial were not only able to arrange fast funding but their helping hands have supported us and allowed us to move on to win further contracts and grow our business. Thank you all!

Woodside Landscapes

Anybody looking for a competitive, quick quotation for business finance..look no further. Local, friendly staff who are all dedicated to finding the best quotation whatever your circumstances.

Jennifer Roberts

Weston Financial arranged a credit facility that was very reasonable and perfect for my circumstances. I will use them again in the future.

The Phone Repairing Company Ltd

I highly recommend Weston Financial Limited to any small business that is looking for new income streams or cashflow injections into their business. The team is professional and efficient and i look forward to continuing building on our relationship with them in 2021 and beyond.

Last Man Stands

Really pleased with the service offered very professional, went beyond expectations, highly recommend this company

Maggie Evans

I want to thank both Carla & Matt for their help with obtaining the finance I needed. You were so quick, efficient & professional throughout. Carla, in particular, was fantastic to deal with - no wasting time, no silly questions just on point.

Going forwards please rest assured that I will be coming to Weston Financial for any funding needs.

Alan B