What is R&D Tax Relief?
Research and Development relief (R&D) is a tax credit that was introduced by the government in 2000 to encourage scientific and technological advancement and to reward businesses that invest in innovation across the United Kingdom.
For tax purposes, R&D takes place when a project seeks to achieve an advance in overall knowledge, improvement, environmental advances or capacity within your business.
Only 20% of eligible companies are claiming this relief, mainly because they do not believe they qualify.
No upfront fees applicable
Are you eligible?
- Limited Company based in the United Kingdom
- Annual Turnover of £300,000 or greater
- Have you undertaken any of the below within the last 2 years?
- Developed new products or processes
- Made changes in the way that you work?
- Adapted or modified an existing product or process?
- Had to change products or services due to regulations or accreditations?
- Developed your own IT system, or adapted an off-the-shelf solution?
- Attempted a project that undertook a risk element where the outcome was uncertain, resulted in failure or abortive work?
Does your business operate within any of the following sectors?
- Software Development
- Renewable Energy
- Food & Drink
- HR Companies
- Call Center
- Video, Sound & Movie Production
- Wired, Wireless & Satellite Telecoms Services
If you wish to discuss the options available for you and your business, please complete our Contact form or email the team email@example.com